Relocation, international or national, can affect your career/job transition cycle. Whether you are looking to re-enter the job market after a career break, or are interested in exploring a change in path a Career Coach can help. Marie Dewulf can assist you in gaining better insight into what steps should and need to be taken, and what needs to be considered as you explore greater job satisfaction – whether it is in your current career, a new one or in starting a business. There are several ways in which Coach2MoveOn can provide you with career coaching. Among them, the use of tools which measure an individual’s competence and provide valuable insights into possible career avenues that a client may not yet have considered. Individual one-to-one coaching sessions can take place in person, in The Hague or via Skype. Each session is followed up with a recap email of agreements made and steps to be taken. The frequency and rhythm of sessions are decided by you.
Questions you may have for which Career Coaching can help, include:
- I am unhappy in my current job.
- I am thinking of a career change or going back to work.
- I don’t know where to start
- I am hesitating about setting up my own business.
- I have a great idea, but cannot make it happen.
- I feel I am not being heard.
- I am overwhelmed and not motivated at work.