Marie Dewulf, a certified Decision Dynamic Consultant, applies its Career Concept & Motivation Model for ‘unlocking’ your potential. This model is based on over 30 years of research on career dynamics which has identified four main career profiles.
This model is ideal for individuals who are thinking about their career and other options. It is not restricted to careers in the traditional sense and has scope for thinking about family commitments, ‘time-out’, study or voluntary work.
- Improving self-awareness about personal career preferences and motivators.
- Identifying the gaps which exist between where you are and where you want to be.
- Awareness about other profiles in order to improve communication with different individuals.
- Increased motivation for higher performance.
- Linking of personal motivations & ambitions with those of the organisation/job.
- Increased understanding of the variety of ways in which people view career success and core motivation.
Format: on-line questionnaire with personal feedback in a 3 hour one-to-one session with Marie Dewulf including instruction in the 4 career preferences/motivators it has identified.
The Decision Dynamics Model can also be provided to a group. Max 8 – Min 3.